Touch Networks actively provide a comprehensive suite of IT Services and Consultancy designed so that we can be utilised as a complete Solution Provider and offer our clients a single point of contact
The scope of our services ranges from full 24×7 Outsourcing through to ad-hoc one-off requirements, tailoring each proposal to match the specific needs of our clients because we understand that not everyone fits into a simplified 3-package portfolio.
We have a client-base that sits in a diverse range of business sectors such as Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, Health & Safety, Air Travel, Leisure & Tourism and Utilities.
Whilst not exhaustive, the following list is a high-level indication of the IT Technologies we implement and support:
• Microsoft Windows Server platforms
• Active Directory/Domain Security Administration
• Backup and Restore provision and Disaster Recovery Policy integration
• Microsoft Exchange Email and integration with other systems
• Secure Email Gateway provision for Content Filtering and Security
• Anti-Virus, Security and Firewall Systems
• Remote Working
• Data Migration
• Centralised Remote Management of Client equipment for deployment and support
• Platforms for Business specific applications such as SQL Server, SAGE, BI etc
• Virtualisation and hosted infrastructure
• Perform a supportive partnership role for other Vendor-specific business applications
We utilise a secure Web-based portal for our clients where service requests and queries can be logged and tracked, guaranteeing our commitment to the agreed service levels and from which the history is welcomed in our regular reviews with our clients to ensure the service offering is continuously tailored to meet current demands.
Touch Networks are approved Resellers/Implementation partners for the complete suite of McAfee security products and are also able to offer competitive deals on Hardware & Software purchases on behalf of our clients